channel 5 reporting another arrest

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nickel, Jun 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobo

Bobo Guest

No one knows what Fisher will do. I will be suprised if he cuts the kid for this. I wouldn't do that.

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

When are we going to hear something? Is fisher back next week?

3. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

every rookie made it to the symposium acording to nfl network

4. BAMARON

BAMARON Camp Fodder

I guess I got to this thread a little late, and there's not much left to be said. But anyone who understands the absolute chaos this team was in last year, and understands that NO TEAM, regardless of how good their players are will win when all types of behavior are tolerated, should understand why Fisher has to stop this crap in it's tracks.

Young or not...these guys are vying for a spot in the NFL...A chance to be something most of us could only dream about, and a pay check most of us can't imagine. They need to learn about the discipline it take to get there.

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Ewwww...

6. BAMARON

BAMARON Camp Fodder

I think I'll rephrase that:ha:

7. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

Speaking of him.....Where in the world is BIPOLAR??.....

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

9. TitanJames

TitanJames Guest

I think Fisher should call the guy into his office, chew his butt out really good and then CUT him!!
    Less than 12 hours after he tells guys to stay out of trouble, he drives after drinking....just plain STUPID....sounds to me like he was wasted (slurred speech, smelled of beer), I might wait until a conviction for DUI or whatever legal stuff there is but if the guys gets convicted, he gets cut in my book.

If I were to get convicted of a DUI, DWI, whatever, it is a felony and I would lose my Physical Therapy license....conviction of a felony is grounds to lose my license....so in a sense, if I get a DUI, I would get fired...

TJ

10. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

A simple first offense DUI, like Finnegan is charged with, is NOT a felony.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar