Channel 2 News, Titans selling tickets

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Jan 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crow-Magnon

Crow-Magnon Guest

I tried to talk the wife into making the 14 hour drive, but she put the kibosh on it. :grrhee:

2. Mashed Potatoes

Mashed Potatoes Camp Fodder

I've got a couple friends making the drive, but they're leaving Thursday night, I would have to take off work on Friday which isn't happening. The youth of Baltimore City need me!

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

It happens, and I can understand it, but it disappoints me. Mostly, the amount of people doing it, and the incredibly few Titans fans that seem to buy up the extra tickets annoy me.

4. RavenTerp

RavenTerp Guest

Raven fan here, just wanted to chime in...there are a ton of Ravens fans traveling to this game. Now by no means will we take over the stadium, but I would expect 5-6k are going...A radio station here (WNST) has three buses going alone...Anyway, just thought I would let you know from Baltimore what the pulse is...

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Stub hub doesn't have that many tickets available, and the prices are ridiculous. Sideline seats for $4,300 per ticket! $699.00 for upper deckers! Man, that's crazy. Scalp your tickets for less, there will be some available if you go early enough...

6. RavenTerp

RavenTerp Guest

Really??
    Ebay - 616 results found for titans ravens tickets

Stub Hub - 1,243 ticket listings are displayed in the map

Seems like their are plenty of tickets available....

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

First listing I saw was (2) sec 317, Row N

perfectly decent uppers. $300.00 no bids
    buy it now - $500

it doesn't look like "Terri and David" sell much on ebay.
    mostly they buy stuff.

[​IMG]

but here you go... if you must put a face on resale tyranny...

:hang:

8. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

people can sell their tickets if they want, they aren't necessarily just selling them to the opposing team, they are just selling them....i believe the demand will be there, and mostly Titans fans will pick up the loose tickets

9. The Don

The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

Southwest and some other airlines still had seats on flights, so not too many folks are flying over.

10. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

If you check stub hub you will see there are seats for sell at the other playoff games besides Nashville's. It's not exactly something that only happens here for crying out loud...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar