Chance was a GREAT pick.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titantrusince82, Feb 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Well at the least I think we can agree we should have taken Quinn in 2011 and Lotulelei in 2013. They were on the board and we passed them up. We do this way too often. It needs to stop if we're going to compete for a championship.

Every team misses. We miss too often.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

i wanted vacarro so i cant say to much but i also wanted dunlap too but i think that was the year we took morgan instead

3. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Vacarro was good all year. Team raved about him. He's been a huge help.

4. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

this is why i wanted him, i liked him at texas but everyone said no we already got on from texas and didnt want another due to griffs production at the time

5. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

He was an easy scout IMO. Dude was playing safety like a boss and then allowing cover zero blitzes by man coverin the slot without a miss... Instantly knew he would be a hit. He woulda been nice here. I agree.

6. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

This would be one of the most STUPID decisions ever......guess that's why its possible coming from the titans.

7. Upright7

Upright7 Special Teams Standout

It hurts to take a guard at 10 and I personally liked Kyle Long because he was big enough to slide over to RT. We could have traded back to get him IF there was a taker, but last year's draft sucked and that trade probably wasn't even there.

Chance needs to stop eating 20 Taco Bell tacos at a sitting. In fact, dude needs to act like a first round pick and get in shape! I hope him and Wright are hanging out this offseason.

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Remember who I wanted, guys?

[​IMG]

Larry Warford.

I said I'd even take him in the first over Warmack or Cooper.

Taken: 3rd Round.

Result: Great player. Named Offensive Rookie of the Year by PFF.

But what do I know? I only do this sh** every year.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

A lot of us wanted Warford in the 2nd, myself included.

Lotulelei and Warford and we would've made the playoffs. Of course, that would mean Munch would still be here. So I'm glad it happened the way it did.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Upright7

Upright7 Special Teams Standout

Locker would have still found a way to get his panties in a twist and not be able to play, don't fool yourself!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar