Chad Johnson is the new TO?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Jan 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Anyone. I mean ANYONE would do anything to get out of Ohio period. That's the worst state on the map. And I'm including Michigan.

2. Rebel Titan

Rebel Titan Oiler Cannon Ball

<object width="425" height="373"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/liNBAvdfakg&rel=1&border=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/liNBAvdfakg&rel=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="373"></embed></object>

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

haha, classic commercial.

4. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

I don't know if I agree with this. Without Dyson, the MCM doesn't happen and we likely lose against the Bills. However, you could make the argument with someone like Moss we blow the Bills out and don't need a MCM.

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

With moss instead of dyson we win 2 super bowls. Dyson was not essential to the MCM any fast guy would have done the same it just helped to have a WR catch the ball. Who doesn't think derrick mason couldn't have ran in that spot?

In 2000 we tried to beat the best run defense ever by running the ball. With moss, mason, wycheck eddie we have a balanced offense that could beat anyone. With moss we win 2 super bowls and mcnair and eddie get fitted for their HOF rings.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

you do realize that it wasn't like that at all man. Dyson was not even the designated receiver of the lateral. That was Byrd's ball but he got tripped up. Somehow, magically, in spot duty, Dyson is subbed in to that because of a Mason injury I believe and the assignment was swapped around. Dyson had never even run that play in practice. He was just out there with a vague idea of a blocking assignment. When Wycheck threw the lateral he threw it to a spot. He didn't even see anyone there. Not just any wr is going to step up and catch that ball when he sees the designated guy is tripped up. That was special.

Mason could have just as easily been tripped up just as Byrd was.

7. Vince Young needs a receiver who'll make him better... Push him...

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Johnson is a "me first" player. When he's losing or not getting his numbers, he's as distracting as it gets. I don't want to see the Titans pour a lot of money into a guy on the backside of his career who will place himself over the team.

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

It's up there but there are worse...

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar