CBA Passed

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Mar 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

JRob only has one tag now.

2. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

I woulda made this thread so much doper

3. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Wonder who is gonna be “it” in this little game.

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

We'll know by noon tomorrow unless the NFL decides to shut it down today.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Bad deal.

6. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

Good for majority of the players

7. Fry

I'm sure the players will make more money. I know the owners will make more money.

Is it best for pro football? Not really, but that doesn't matter to any of them.

The NFL never passes up an opportunity to make a bad idea reality.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

good for fans... the exhibition games blow... of zero value

not sure how they will handle odd number of home games but will make last game of season spicy if 2 out of it 8-8 teams play... BOTH will want a winning record not a losing record

Vrabel even said in his post game interview last year he got more use out of practice than the games

we all know this is just a half measure... need to drop another exhibition game and make schedule 18 games... with a 60 man roster and 53 man game day roster for first 2 games. Hell I would be fine with a snap cap during those games forcing HC to go deep into roster. Just like my ideas man

9. Fry

0 PS games. Don't need them. College football is fine without them.

Four joint practices with a much more controlled environment are way better than four preseason games. Networks can still televise them. NFLN televises practice as it is. People watch Senior Bowl practices, for crying out loud.

Keep the 16-game schedule. Keep the number of playoff teams.

10. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

If the cap jump is as high next year as expected, then Titans can spread out cap hits for the next several years and sign the Big Three on offense now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar