CB vs RT debate?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Apr 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

hahha...heres a thought.

woke up today n found two articles the roos extenstion and the pac 'not completed' article. love the roos singning though...him an albe r our two biggest offseason concerns w/ respect to our roster and i think they both will be staying.

but if i had to choose between Roos n Pac is where it gets interesting...a potentially/possibly already shutdown CB (also stud return man) vs potentially/possibly already road warrior (madden hahha).....

debate harpers age/can stewy handle the LT an loper man RT/pac seems to realize this could be his last chance will he mess up again/r LTs even more valuable than CBs lota questions.

idn...will all that in mind....its hard to choose. i'd prob take pac hhahhahah

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

exactly what i thought

3. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Drugs are bad, mmkay?

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

This thread should be renamed... WHAT?!

5. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

i see what your getting at, but it's like you have to drop a hit of acid to really GET it

6. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

someone was drunk when they wrote this

7. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

damn i dpont get wats so hard bout this.....

this yr the taste of the offseason (and draft) has been LT/CB. n i thought it was funny the way it applied to us...w/ the signing of one n the trading of the other on the same day (at least when i aw them)

ohh yeah...edited the first post...had some RT/LT mix up

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

The thread should be named.................. WTF?...................

Don't see the pacman roos connection there........

9. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

You people don't get it? It's apparently been the taste of the offseason! Maybe we should get some flava!

No, really, I had the same response as everyone else on here. Titanfan4ever, try writing out actual words and sentences, and placing them in a logical order. Your first two posts just don't add up to anything...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar