CB Herndon Close to 100%

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jun 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Though the Titans won't get their first real glimpse of Kelly Herndon until training camp next month, the team's newest CB acquisition is already learning the defense. “Pretty much defenses are all the same, so when it comes down to what you do, it’s basically terminology,” Herndon said. Herndon, signed after the Seattle Seahawks released him earlier this month, is still recovering from a broken ankle suffered in the Seahawks’ regular-season finale. “The ankle is coming along. I’m about 95 percent," Herndon said. "It just needs a little bit more strength and we’ve got another month to go before we go into training camp. But everything is progressing just like it’s supposed to, and everything is feeling pretty good.”

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

Great News For Our Team I Hope He Gets A 100% And Stays That Way We Need Him Bad!! Go Titans..

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

He'll be one to watch early.

I wonder if he'll be anywhere close to where he was before the break until mid-season.

4. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

Might be another good reason to keep him in the slot instead of the outside. I'm interested to see how they use him.

5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I'm trying guys- I just can't get excited about signing a guy who broke his leg less than a year ago.

6. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

yea, but breaks are much easier to come back from than muscle or tendon issues... ankle is probably the worst break, though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar