Cavs are good

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Ryan, Nov 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

:sleepy: Oh yes, you get the ultimate flopper back who averages 6 points & 6 boards. Maybe the Cavs can average 82 points now.

2. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Well, what do you know. Another game without Lebron James, another Cavalier loss.

3. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

By the way, Allen Iverson is on freaking fire right now. 45 so far against the Lakers, and they're not even through the third quarter.

4. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

True Story. I won a redemption card for Side show Bob Varejao's autographed card, so I sent in to Fleer, who then proceeds to go out of business after I sent it in and they send me a Dedric Ward card instead as a replacement. Fleer has never been heard from since.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

gonna 6 in a row for the LeBron Cavaliers.

Wow only 3 teams in the East have winning records.

6. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

Looks like the "LeBron Cavaliers" learned how to play some ball while the King was out for 5 games.

Larry Z and LeBron on FIRE

Varejao is back..
    Shannon Brown is finally getting some starts and playing very well.
    Snow is back and healthy
    Pavlovic looks to be back to his old self

Things are looking up for my Cavs. Now lets cruise past the rest of this month with a winning record.

7. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I'm always amazed at his ability to get a layup as if nobody is even there. Lebron is back. My own personal opinion is that he will take down the Celtics all by himself. When he gets to year seven, he will demand a wingman and get it, and at that time, he will get a chance to beat a Western Team.

8. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

LeBron already showed he can tame the 3 headed monster in Boston.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

This further proves the LeBron Cavs are the LeBron Cavs. They can't win without him and when he is back they win.

And tame Boston? lol. Tame Charlotte first.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar