Breaking News Casey gets 4 yr, $36M. $20.4 Guaranteed

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CalgaryTitansFan, Aug 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Great work by Ruston and Co. to get him locked up for the next few years and also at a great price.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Yeah- I like it when the younger talent gets paid for their production. It sets a good example.

4. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Great deal and well deserved for Casey.

This why we have all this cap space for people.

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

This is how you handle contract talks, always liked Casey, but I gained a ton of respect for him over this.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Upright7

Upright7 Special Teams Standout

I like when the Titans see talent and reward it! They did the same thing with McCourty and Griffin and it has worked out ! Go #99!

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Griffin did the same thing. You want the Titans to pay up? Show up to camp and talk numbers.

8. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Smart on Casey's side. If he drops off the earth this year, he's still guaranteed rich for life (if he's not an idiot.)

if he didn't accept their offer, and sucks this year, he could be easily making 1/9th or less of what he will be paid the next 4 years.

9 million per year seems like a lot, but I haven't been paying attention to nfl contracts in awhile.

9. Na$hville

Na$hville Veteran

This is great.

10. Bostontitan

Bostontitan Starter

Sometimes these guys want to feel wanted and coming to him early and taking care of him meant something to him ...Yes he is getting paid also but he feels comfortable in this defense ..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar