Carson Palmer

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Oct 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Oh my god. TWO first round picks. What a complete joke of a franchise.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Kyle Boller really sucks though, and Oakland is winning now. They seem not to want to ruin their new coach by forfeiting the season. The 2nd 1st rounder is a conditional pick though, so not as bad.

3. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

lol Mike Brown must be a genius after all!

what a way to morgage your immediate future Joakland!

4. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

Appearantly, Oakland's backup plan in case they couldn't get Palmer was to trade with Philly for VY! haha

Could you imagine Vince Young and Terrelle Pryor?! ha, I don't even want too

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

He's so far from being a genius, this whole thing bothers me now. Mike Brown so lucked out it's ridiculous.

6. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

^^^ it was sarcasm dude.

I'm from Ohio, I know all about Mike Brown and how much of a tool he actually is.

7. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

WTF?!?!?!? 2 first round draft picks. Raiders are retarded. The Bengals lucked out big time. So much for the Raiders not being so dumb without Al Davis. I don't even think Al would have made this trade.

8. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

On the other hand, If it does turn out to be 2 1st rounders for the Bengals, then they could be a force in a few years. It looks like they might have found their franchise QB already in Dalton, plus they aren't looking too bad right now. Add on top of that 4 first round picks in 2 years, as long as they don't waste them they could have a very bright future in Cinci

9. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

On the bright side for the Raiders they can probably move one of their quarterbacks for a pick come 2012. So they maybe able to recoup a 2nd or 3rd for Campbell/ Palmer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar