Carr joins Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titansfan4eva24, Apr 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

2. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

Carr Officially a Titan

SUMMARY: The NFL has informed the Titans the Raider did not attempt to match the offer sheet given to Chris Carr. In three seasons, Carr (5-10, 180) has played in 48 NFL contests with four starts. He ranks as the Raiders' all-time leader in career kickoff returns (201) and kickoff return yards (4,841). He played in all 16 games for Oakland in '07. "He really liked his visit there and wanted to join the Titans," his agent said. "I think most people view him as an elite punt and kick returner, but he can also play in the secondary at corner and safety and can compete and contribute in the defensive backfield."

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

3. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

sweet, great addition

4. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

if he's so great at punt returns why can't i find any youtube vids of him in action?

5. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

too fast for the camera

6. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

that explains why his poor poodle hates riding home with him when he's driving..

[​IMG]

7. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

haha exactly

nice picture

8. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

I would guess because he's on the raiders and no one outside the bay area (occasionally even them) get to watch games on tv.

9. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

And believe it or not...there are things that actually happen in the world that DON'T show up on YouTube.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar