Car Cake!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by LazyManJackson, May 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I'm far from being on a crusade.

2. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Ill have to make sure I dont post any video or picture that can turn into something that totally comes out of left field next time, thanks for the heads up!!!:wave:

3. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

That's too bad...many should be, but we no longer have time.

4. Hoffa

No, please feel free to post whatever you like (within forum rules) and I will do the same. The free exchange of different viewpoints is what makes a message board work.

5. Hoffa

How true. People don't even have the time to live these days.

6. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

i agree with Hoffa.

And i don't believe what i'm hearing from some other members attacking his post especially on the subject of world hunger and how some people are wasting food and money whereas the unfortunate reality exists of many other people who would be delighted to find a cockroach to nibble on...

I don't think Hoffa is against that single incident as much as he is against the concept in its entirety. I agree with you 100%...

I hear what you're preaching and i agree with you 100%..
    "Don't waste food out of consideration to the hungry. Even if you can't do anything about it, the least you could do is not waste it just because you have it."

7. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

i get the concept, but the topic wasnt made to talk about this, it was for something else, if he wants to talk about this, bring a new topic in, im sure he'll get many replies

8. Hoffa

Thank you, finally someone see's the big picture. It's amazing how angry and argumentative people can get with you for only pointing out what is ugly in the world. People would rather not have to think about what goes on outside their own world, or believe we all contribute to what happens elsewhere.

And this thread topic spurred me to comment IN THIS THREAD, because I found it appropriate to view my opinion on decadent wastefulness IN THIS THREAD that so clearly gives an example of senseless waste.

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Not as amazing as how angry and argumentative someone can get for only posting a video that by most would be considered creative.

10. Hoffa

If you're referring to me, you're just plain wrong. There's no anger from me, I just pointed out what a creative waste it was.
    I feel sadness more than anything from that video.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar