Cap Space & Looming Free Agents

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Nov 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Why do mock drafts keep mocking RBs to TN in 1st RD as if they are not re-signing Henry??
    Am I missing something? Is the King bolting for somewhere else?

2. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Fierkser should be a relatively easy get and should be needed as the #2 again if Walker is gone.

but don’t agree with Kelly being an easy get because he is just ‘depth’.

I think the best little secret in the league that’s he’s the ‘best back up tackle’ in the league is over. Maybe his TD in the Championship game opened some others eyes haha.... either way he deserves a chance to start and I think he and others know that now ...

It may even be here if Conklin becomes too expensive to re-sign.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Any mock done before the season even ends is bs

4. Tricky

Tricky Starter

I'd rather have Taysom Hill as our backup, and would be cheaper. But there is something to be said for continuity. Marcus would be a valuable backup bc he already knows our system and players, but surely he wants to start and get paid more.

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

It sounds like Ryan is gone.

Have Butler and Byard already under contract, and Adoree coming up. Ryan is probably the odd man out, which blows but I think that’s probably the right call unless we can somehow get him on a modest contract.

Sure hope JRob is getting the big two locked up so he can move on and work with the other guys that are still important.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. Titanoiler51

Titanoiler51 Starter

the highest paid backups in the league make around 5 mill I believe—and there are few of them. Most make 2 or under. We traded for Tannehill and he was due 7-9 of which we paid less than 2. I can’t believe we paid gabbert six for on year. Would have to check.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

iirc we paid gabby 2M/yr

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. Titanoiler51

Titanoiler51 Starter

Someone above said four—hard to believe. 2 sounds right.

Edit: 2 years 4 mill, so you are right.

9. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

Personally I feel like at this stage of his career we are overpaying Casey.

IF we can find someone to replace him, I would be fine with replacing him. I just think finding a suitable replacement for cheaper would be almost impossible to find.

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Draft would easily replace a soft, fat, overpriced, overrated nothing

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar