Can't wait to beat the Texans. Hopefully Twice.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CJtheBeast, Sep 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

The Texans are scrubs. They threw everything they had at us at home and barely squeaked out a win after some questionable calls and odd plays. Next time I don't think they'll let the Texans stay as close.

Honestly, I like what our team looks like at this point. I realized this fan base is way too impatient at the QB position (VY) and that Locker has shown steady improvement since the 1st preseason game. He was asked to do a lot more this game and he protected the ball while giving us a chance to win it in the end.

He's a sophomore QB. Your gonna have some mistakes. He's honestly much farther along then I thought he'd be at this point. The offense will get better and if the defense gets better I don't even know if it'll matter.

Sucks to lose that one but for me it told me that we have a playoff caliber team this year. Hope to see us improve each week.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Keep in mind we did have the help of one fatty named Randy Bullock to keep the game closer too.

I can't wait to see that kid lose them games this season.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I think they've hit their ceiling. I think we still have a lot of room to improve on both sides of the ball. I don't know what the situation will be come Week 17 but if we're matched up in the playoffs I'd gladly take them on.

Hoping to break the curse next week in Nashville. San Diego has looked good so far. If we come out 2-1 we'll have some quality AFC wins that could help in tie breaker situations.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Bironas missed 1 FG too... pair that with the "safety" and I'd say their kicking issues pretty much balance out.

5. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Verner never touched the ball on the punt. It should have been 1st and 10 at the 4 yard line not the 1 yard line.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar