Cancers?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Dec 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I highly doubt it is Britt...Maybe CJ, but lets be honest, we all know Britt is going buh bye after this next game. I truly believe Pollard means the coaching staff and attitude of this team. If I were playing on this team, and we dropped basically all but 1 game to people in our own division and sucked at home, I would feel the same way. Nobody on this team outside of Pollard, appears to have that knock em down drag em out mentality needed to win, which is really sad.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Zach Brown

3. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Zach Brown is a Cancer?

4. XO

XO Nevada Native

Nope a libra

• High Five High Five x 4
  5. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

My thoughts exactly. Didn't he actually come out and speak on his unhappiness with coaches? Pretty sure that's why his @ss was benched. He might not be the only one but he's the one guy I have seen speak out about his dissatisfaction. Also what happened to Mike Martin, is he hurt?

6. UCTITAN

UCTITAN Starter

i think he means both coordinators . pollard says more than once in the interview he believes all the players care and are playing hard. but it will all come out soon after the season ends sunday.

7. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Yeah, I was wondering about Martin as well Big Time. I think Zach will still be very good moving forward. I worry more about Ayers to be honest. If we could get a solid MLB, that would REALLY help these guys gel, and if one of those two suck, Zaviar Gooden is waiting. As for the coaches, surprise...They are being "nice" but lets be real, these coaches are a friggin joke, and the players and fans know it. Just look at the record and attitude.

8. Old Oiler Fan

Old Oiler Fan Starter

The whole team is a cancer. It would be easier to figure out who is NOT a cancer:
    1. Casey
    2. Verner
    3. Wright
    4. Greg Williams
    Every one else sucks (aka cancerous)

9. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Casey indeed, along with Wright and Williams, but Verner may or may not be back. I also think that Warmack and Schwenke are young, and Roos wasn't bad. There is some decent talent, but no leadership, and certainly big holes at key positions. Lets hope that changes this offseason. I just want a 3rd round pick back personally.

10. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

I'm not sure what Pollards point is but, I feel his pain. I'm burning out as a fan as he is with playing here. If we can't keep these players happy, they won't stay, regardless of the money - which they can get any where. If we can't keep our present players, how attractive is a Titans uniform to an outside player being offered a job here?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar