Can The Titans Become An Explosive Offense This Year And Beyond?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, May 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Let's be 100% honest.

My birthday occurred more often than us scoring 30 points in a game during the Fisher era.

2. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

This team could really use a power back for short yardage and we really need an nfl center. But that said the rest of the tools are in place for us to be a very good offense. Best wr and te core we have had since the move and if CJ and the line get going it maybe the best offense we have had since the run and shoot oiler days. I am concerned that we will be in to many shootouts and lack a pass rush and depth in the secondary. The S position is a major concern and we could use some veteran help at cb and S.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I like Stevens, he's a legit TE. Thompson we don't know much about, and Cook is a big block head. I'd even go as far as to say he WON'T be a Titan in 2013. Then there's Graham who I also don't think will last much longer.

You may like our TE group LANGSTER, but I don't. Not that I'd have drafted any other TE this past draft, but this group concerns me. Luckily Chris Palmer knows what he can get out of them, so I'll cautiously trust him not to let our TE's cost us many plays.

4. TackHammer56

TackHammer56 Starter

As long as they aren't playing any top 15 defenses ....you bet! j/k

5. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

After a career ending injury to Steven Jackson:

The St. Louis Rams select in the 2013 NFL Draft, Marcus Lattimore, RB South Carolina.

Book it.

6. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

Oh, but to answer the original question I do believe this can be an explosive offense if everything lines up correctly. Britt, Washingon, Wright, CJ, Locker, Cook. That can keep opposing DC's up at night. Who do you take away with all of those people on the field?

7. edward nigma

edward nigma Starter

Just curious to know why you consider Cook a big block head. Did he recently do something stupid or is he just not playing up to his potential?

8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Fisher sucks.

Sucks. Sucks. Sucks.

9. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

He had a hard time reading the defense last year and would constantly run the wrong routes so he would never be in sync with the qb. Pretty sure he was getting better near the end of the year.

Dwill had similar problems as well I believe.

10. edward nigma

edward nigma Starter

Ensconatus, appreciate the clarification.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar