Can the Saints still be a possible trade partner?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by PRAY IV M3RCY, Mar 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

We have already touched base with them about swapping first round picks. Now that the Saints have a second 1st round pick do yall think they would be more willing to give up a 2nd rd pick to move up to get a premier defensive player? This would be a dream scenario for Jrob I assume.

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Can't imagine a trade up to #5 unless the team is targeting a QB. If there's a "premier defensive player" that falls to 5... then we should just draft him.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Any trade involving #5 better come with a future first round pick.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

We would have to trade real low for that

5. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

5 for 32 and next years first

Or

5 for 11 + 32

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
  6. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I still think the Browns are a potential partner.

I don't think SF or CHI are taking a QB at 2/3. Jets are the first team to twke a QB at 6

I think the Browns like Trubisky but have to take Garrett #1. They could move up in front of the Jets and still get the first QB

5 + 164 for 12 + 55

This scenario is probably ruined of the Jets add a vet QB before the draft ala Cutler

7. NotoriousZEUS

NotoriousZEUS Rookie

With their defensive issues, I could see them wanting to move up for a sure thing. I for sure want more than a second round pick though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar