Can someone please help?? Need 1999 ticket stub

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by paducahtitanguy, Dec 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am desperately searching for a ticket stub from the Titans very first home game in 1999 vs the Bengals. All I need is to find out what one looks like. If anyone could scan a picture and send to me or post on there that would be great. If you want to send to my email please pm me and I'll send it.

Any ticket from 1999 will work, I at least need a general idea of what a '99 ticket looks like.

I could buy the stub too if anyone wanted to sell it and is unable to post a picture.

Thanks!

2. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

i actually found two at my house from the Ravens game Oct. 3 1999...they have silver/mirror trim and silver lettering that says "INAUGURAL SEASON" and a big Adelphia Coliseum logo at the bottom...It says game 3 on the top and has a photo of Bud Adams and the NFL comish dedicating the new stadium...

..the coolest part is that the two tix are still stuck together, not separated at the perforation

3. Is there any way that you can scan these and send me a picture? This would help greatly! I could also buy if you are willing to sell. thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar