Can Marc Gasol win MVP this season?

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by GeronimoJackson, Jan 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Anthony Davis is probably the best big man in the game right now but his team sucks too much for him to win it, Westbrook and Durant have missed too many games so far. James Harden without a doubt is the leading candidate right now, and then there's LeBron and Steph Curry. Gasol is definitely in the top 5 right now - 19.7 points, 8.2 rebounds, 3.7 assists, 1.7 blocks, shooting 81.3 percent from the free throw line and a defensive anchor.

2. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Lebron has had a disappointing season.

Steph Curry, then Harden, then maybe John Wall, Jimmy Butler, Gasol.

3. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

Jimmy Buckets!!

I think Curry is sitting at 1 right now, but there is still a lot of season to go.

Is Marc Gasol a free agent after this season?? He is going to get paaid! Hello New York?

4. theShoemaker

theShoemaker Starter

I would say Curry is at the top followed by some combination of Wall, Gasol, Harden, and Aldridge. You could even through Lowry into the mix. Heck even the other Gasol (Pau) is playing great basketball

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar