Can Kenny Britt stay off Pac Man Jones Path?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanfantilidie, Sep 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

This comparison has always been ridiculous in my books. Britt is not nearly as bad. Trouble seems to find him but when trouble found Pacman, it always included strippers, guns and eventually someone getting shot and paralyzed.

2. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

Oh not this crap again. We have football to talk about now you know.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. TorontoTitan

TorontoTitan Starter

Kenny Britt will be fine, most of his run ins have been minor things and I think we focus too much on them, I mean who hasn't had speeding tickets and minor run ins with the cops before, he's still young still learning he will be fine.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

IDK guys, like Pacman, Kenny went without a single reception his 4th preseason game of his 3rd season. We better prepare for the worst lol.

5. napier0810

napier0810 Starter

He had better if he smart i think munch gon bench his azz or trade him he keep it up

6. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

7. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Britt may of gotten in some trouble, but he certainly is no Pacman. Hell, if you haven't been arrested once or twice you aren't living life to its full potential! Weed and tickets? That isn't a big deal. The only reason I even care is because he could get himself suspended. I want this man on the field.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Can titanfantilidie ever stop making stupid threads?

9. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

When will Titans fans stop turning on our players and start encouraging them????

All people make dumb decisions, not just football players. If the aforementioned statement was false, then we wouldn't be in the situation that we are in this country. And that goes for democrats AND republicans.

We're all a little stupid sometimes. Forgive and forget and work to improve. Otherwise, don't ask for help when your stupid streak hits.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar