Cam Newton is going off on the Cardinals

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Sep 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I just told you my point...its titans AND NFL TALK

2. TheSureThing

He's completing 60% of his passes, with 9 total touchdowns to 5 turnovers, averaging 346 yards passing 33 yards rushing a game, and an 85 QB Rating. And he's only a rookie, those stats are impressive for anyone.

NOTHING you say has merit. Nothing. He's not innacurate or he wouldn't be completing 60% of his passes.

The team is not losing because of him or he wouldn't have accounted for EVERY TOUCHDOWN THE PANTHERS HAVE SCORED.

He's throwing 50 times a game because his team is always playing catch up, and even when defenses know hes passing, they still have yet to stop him.

Stop making a fool out of yourself.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Newton's passing rating is now higher than Steve Mcnair's career passing rating.

This is a rookie in his first 4 starts.

I don't know what more any Panther fan could want for a rookie QB. Sam Bradford had a 77 passing rating last year and people were talking about him as a guaranteed star. Newton is at 85 and he sucks?

This is a guy that Duece and many others were saying was too dumb to even learn an nfl playbook!

We were told by these dolts that he had no business even playing QB in the nfl he should be a WR!

They said he could never be effective in an nfl system that he played in a gimmicky offense at Auburn.

We were told that even if he would ever have any nfl success it would take many years for him to develop!

Yesterday Ron Rivera said the rest of the team needs to come up to Cam's level and then the team will be fine.

4. TheSureThing

LOL.

I remember when Duece claimed Devin Hester was just a product of the best blocking he'd ever seen. 11 PR Touchdowns later he breaks the all time record.

Why do I even waste my time debating with him.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

And since when is that impressive?

lol @ they're not losing because of him when in every loss so far but one he's thrown the interception to seal it for the other team.

Again: Deangelo was averaging 8 yards per carry... yet they still let Cam "My passes resemble punts" Newton air it out the entire game.

Love how you guys vanish the weeks he plays like the Cam Newton we all know he truly is.

6. Deuce Wayne

He is.

1 cut and gone.

Devin Hester does nothing on that team that no other punt returner couldn't do.

Great blocking. End of story.

7. TheSureThing

:ha:
    OMG. I'm legit cracking up. you have GOT to be kidding me! :ha:

Your the only person crazy enough to think Devin Hester isn't good, AND TASHARD CHOICE IS! This is HILARIOUS :ha::ha:

I feel like your always baked out on shrooms or something living in a fantasy world where Ricky Stanzi is the King of the Kingdom and he only answers to one person and one person only, Chad Henne.

You couldn't write anything more funny than the crap you post on here. LOL.

Like the Bears have had the most amazing special teams blockers for 6 years straight and not one player has changed on it.

8. Deuce Wayne

Devin Hester makes 1 cut and runs through wide open field.

Fact.

Out of all his returns he has 3 that are truly impressive. This dating back to college- and 1 was against the Duke Bluedevils. Sorry.

Watch the compilation of Hester's returns. They're all easy returns. Wide open field due to blocking.

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

So anyone willing to admit that they were wrong about Cam and that he can play.

or what new excuses will Deuce come up with for why Cam sucks?

10. Deuce Wayne

I love it.

I love how you guys fall for it every time.

And every time I get to come back and say "See... told you". And the way you guys act- I'm pretty nonchalant about it.

Remember Vince Young's rookie year?

lol

I can't wait for this to play out... thing is, it's an easy call. He's doing nothing special. His WRs are doing all the work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar