Calvin Who?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Spinnaker, Apr 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spinnaker

Spinnaker Guest

With the 102 pick in the draft... The Tennessee Titans Select from ________, Calvin _________ , safety.

What in the world?!!?!?!?!

2. Spinnaker

Spinnaker Guest

Ok his name is Calvin Lowry, He's a strong safety. From the NFL prospects page, he'd be good in a nickel/run defense. He might even make a good linebacker, I think he is a special teams pick who can get down there on kicks and punts and make a play.

3. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

4. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

if you just watched the highlight tape on espn....thats why we took him, the kid can play ball....

5. Enoch

Enoch Guest

Kiper really liked him...he elaborated more on his special teams game, though.

6. TommyTitan

TommyTitan Guest

His NFL prospect profile does nothing to get me excited. I am glad to hear his highlight film looks good.

7. Trey

Trey Guest

I think we're being dumb. Fisher said that we would take the best player available and here we are taking Calvin Lowry and Stephen Tulloch. Who the hell are these guys. There are much higher ranked players, I don't know what the hell we're doing.

8. TommyTitan

TommyTitan Guest

I guess you have to trust the FO to make the best picks. Yesterday we hit two out of the park. Young and White will be great picks IMO.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

ESPN rating doesnt mean it is Tennessee's ratings.

10. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I've seen Lowry play. Definite overachiever and a very smart player at FS. Doesn't have great athleticism, but overcomes that with his hustle and smarts. He's got some stiff hips though and isn't very fluid, which will kill him in man coverage, so he could get torched one-on-one. He'll be a solid backup and a very good special teams player, but most definately a reach this early...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar