Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare.

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Wildwar, Nov 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I see the commercials, and it looks like they tried to make the game way too involved and crazy like Titanfall (which I didn't care for).

2. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Ya...way too many gadgets. Dude got a batclaw for Christ sakes!!

3. Wildwar

Wildwar Starter

titanfall was bland as **** barely anything in that game who you barely had any options for weapons past the first guns you got.

4. Wildwar

Wildwar Starter

also it appears everyone has a blind hatred for call of duty games and see this as nothing more than the last. well lucky for me ill try anything and saw that this game isn't bad so ill be having fun playing it.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

The hating COD trend is still strong. People still think it's "cool".

Really, the only complaint about COD that holds any weight is that they've often went the Madden route by repackaging the same game over and over.

Battlefield was more suited for people that sucked- so nerds hopped on that wagon and then the anti-run/gun campaign begun.

Still going strong though.

I'll probably rent this one and give it a go.

COD's campaigns are too short, but they have about the best voice acting/story of any of the fighter games.

6. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

I ain't hatin on cod its my fav shooter game by far. Jus never played campaign

7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I'm incredibly tired of them. That's all.

I owned CoD 2, CoD 3 (which was unarguably awful), CoD 4: MW, CoD: WaW, CoD MW2, CoD Black Ops, CoD Black Ops II, and Redbox'd MW3 and beat it in a day.

A man can only take so much...

I am excited about a video game for the first time in years though... Halo Master Chief Collection for XB1... Roommate is getting it next week.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Yeah, I'm just tired of shooters all together.

COD4 was the climax of that series. I don't know how many hours of my life I spent playing that game. The campaign was great. The online was awesome. The first installment of zombies. Everything about it was ****ing awesome. World at War was really fun too. Not as fun as Modern Warfare, but still damn fun. After that though, my interest just waned with each installment.

I didn't even bother with Modern Warfare 3 and I absolutely hated Ghosts. Hated it. Hated the cliffhanger ending. Hated the whole space thing. Hated it. Didn't even bother trying to play online.

#18 Fry, Nov 4, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2014
  9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I didn't like Ghosts either. Just didn't make me want to play it for whatever reason.

10. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

i've played since cod 4 and i dont really feel like getting this one, i've watched some streams on twitch, it's fast just to be fast

i like how everyone whines about the jumping on Halo and then everyone's quiet when it's halo jumping + side jumping in COD.

see through walls.. whatever, no thanks. think this one is a pass

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar