Calico

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dman050586, Dec 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dman050586

dman050586 Starter

I like eveyrone else wants 2 c this guy do good. i was so happy when we drafted him and so pissed when he got hurt last year. now i know his surygery takes 2 years blah blah blah. but that has nothing to do with his hands. if anyone saw the game it drop after drop after drop. any1 think this guy will ever b a good # 3 reciever? cuz #1,2 i dont think he could be with those hands...

2. THE53

THE53 Guest

Yea, he has had some bad drops. We had three straight drops in the endzone against the colts to end the game, and had two more today. Thats six STRAIGHT DROPS IN THE ENDZONE. Our wide receivers just aren't good. Thats one reason our tight ends catch so many passes and Chris Brown and Travis Henry have been the leading recievers the past few games. Bennet is not good. Im sorry, but he is not a #1 man. Yes, his thumb is messed up, but he cant even get open. Our future at wideout is with Roydell and Brandon Jones.

3. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

Yeah, I agree with Roydell and Brandon being the future, but their injuries scare me - especially Brandon's. Man I hope he doesn't go through what Ty Calico did.

4. FAN1

FAN1 Starter

Maybe it's the number.

5. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Are we in any position salary cap wise to make a run at a free agent WR?

I know the demons of Pickens and Thigpen loom large, but I would LOVE to steal Reggie Wayne from the Colts.

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

knee, ankle , toe , groin ,etc .injuries should have nothing to do with hands

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

urgh i can see Wayne as another Peerless Price.

8. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

But at least he wouldn't be catching passes for the Colts....

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

He wont be anyway.
    I'd rahter him play for the colts then Edge anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar