Calico Article

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NYTitansFan, Jul 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobo

Bobo Guest

My pal with a torn acl still has problems years later. Now maybe he bought the Civic version of the surgery and maybe Ty got the Ferrari version ;)

2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

last season he just couldn't keep hold of the ball. he had almost as many drops as he had receptions.

If he can overcome the drops he'll be a great receiver, if not then i think this will be his last year as a titan.

3. MadAboutMcNair

MadAboutMcNair Starter

I too hope he can catch on with the team. I hate seeing our 2nd rd picks bust. Calico looked so good two years ago before he was injured that I don't want to give up on him yet. I'll hold my opinion on him until after I see him play in a couple of preseason games.

4. HALL97ROX

HALL97ROX Camp Fodder

Go Calico, don't make me change my avatar....

5. I'll say my opinion of him when he starts a game

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar