Cairo Santos

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanup1982, Sep 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

He has ice in his veins, but if it fails we'll look at us womens soccer since they are all underpaid.

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
  2. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Guys, there's a common denominator with all this great Titan kicking that everyone seems to be overlooking... Beau Brinkley!!!! His incredible long snapping must be the real reason Kern, Succop and now Cairo all look so good.

Double B for MVP!

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

WTF was I thinking.

He's bad and I mean really bad.

His terrible miss against the Colts cost us the game and now this 0/4 debacle.

Get rid of his ass right the **** now.

• High Five High Five x 4
    • LOL LOL x 1
  4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

yeah- he'll be the pariah. 'cept Mariota said "we'll all lift up Cairo this week...." I hope he meant lift him up into the dumpster.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

JRob will lift his middle finger to the fan base.

6. JackLordsHair

JackLordsHair Special Teams Standout

It's a make or miss league, and this dude's fairy tale start seems to have crashed and burned hard today. Is Succup out for the year ? Hate to admit it but I missed the intel about his injury earlier when TC was going on.

7. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I see why the Bears who were in shambles didn't sign him.

The worst performance I've ever seen by a Titans kicker.

Yet let's kick a 53 yarder with him :disappointed:

8. Danimal

Danimal Starter

Let's just admit it . . . we don't have a kicker. I can't believe the front office had no idea that Succop was in such bad shape that he might miss the season. We didn't get any word on that whole situation until the start of the regular season.

Santos was ok while costing the team 2 games now. Can we keep him ? I say not a chance. Do we wait for Succop to come back ? I so no. It is time to move on to someone with a future. Look what some of the young, un-certified quarter backs are doing this year. There has to be some kickers out there.

Do we have a scouting department ? J Rob has dropped the ball on Santo claus and a 4 and 0 performance shows why he is available. It's like Dr Jeckle and Mr Choke. smh

9. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

He has cost us two games by week 5. We have been so lucky the last few years with Succop. Without him, we'd be a 6-7 win team in 2017 and 2018, like this year is looking to pan out.

10. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

this thread aged extremely poorly lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar