C. Woodson wants to be Titan?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by AFC46, Feb 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

So, you're gonna pretend that I didn't ask, "when was the last time C. Wood impacted a game?" O.K.:sad2:

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Well, it has been a while...

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/recap/NFL_20021111_OAK@DEN

I remember watching that on TV.
    I'm not sure if it's the last time but I have never forgotten that one.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

Wait. Charles or Rod? Charles? Doh! ... still, it's a nice flashback...

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I'm not a Raiders fan so I wouldn't know.

But you also said it is a rarity for the Titan to sign free agents who do good and I just named a few of them.

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

you remember that game Gunny?

6. AFC46

AFC46 Guest

Will now that the CBA is done would that be enough for us to bring in C.Woodson as a FS and W. Witherspoon as OLB with and move P.Sirmon as a MLB , then David Givens as a vet WR.

7. Titanpride

Titanpride Insider

Givens should be our first priority as far as F.A. We still need to cut dead weight... starting with Calico and Woolfolk. I would like to still consider Wardell, Gardner as legit options at the nickle. That being said... their timeline is just as short, just cheaper. We need to avoid the " Wilber Marshall " result, consentrate on the solid second teir F.A that adds value/depth and continue to build from the draft... and anyone who was a Oiler fan knows exactly what I'm talking about.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

sheesh if Woolfolk is dead weight, I can't imagine how you think Gardner would be anything better.

9. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

even with the injuries and inexperience @ corner last year, gardner still didn't even play...that should tell you something...

10. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

And yet it doesn't.

Waddell is a decent option at nickle, but he belongs at the end of the depth chart at CB, with Woolfolk ahead of him. Give up on Woolfolk and Calico only after their contracts are up. Or sign them to the minimum if their production warrants that sort of overture at that point.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar