C.J. thinks he’s proven doubters wrong

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Nov 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

That stuff doesnt work with me :toast:

2. hitking60

hitking60 Practice Squad

Right. So a 190lb back, who's averaged over 1400 yards a season in his career, 4.7 yards a carry in his career, and on pace for 1300 yards per season is garbage based on his inability to pick up a 2nd and 1 and 3rd and 1 against the best defense in football. You my friend are a MORON!!!

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

If he can get thousands of yards, why can't he get the 1-yard when it counts the most? And calling people morons will quickly get you ignored here. We're adults, if you can't make your point without the foul language there's a place called Titansreport where you can argue with all the 14 year olds you want.

4. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

2nd and 1 while still in the game

3rd and 1 while still in the game

4th and 1

79 yard run after we were devastated score and play wise.

You my friend are a RETARD.

LOL jk, I didn't mean that. The friend part that is.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. hitking60

hitking60 Practice Squad

You people are idoits. Pretty sure many of you were the same people that boo'd McNair in the Adelphia Colisium opener against the Bengals and wanted O'Donnell to start instead. The issue ya'll had with McNair is the same issue ya'll have with CJ, racist.

6. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

Because we have one of the worst o-lines ever, CJ is a 190lb scat back, it's not his strength, the stout Bears D knew we were running up the middle and had 8 in the box, our o-line allowed a lot of penetration. Does that cover it for you?

7. JCBRAVE

I know who you are now, took me a minute, but once you started with the idiot thing I knew it was you.

FYI: this guy has been banned, he's angry someone ran over his dog a few months back.

8. JCBRAVE

Our O-Line has been playing just fine thank you. Have any other excuses?

9. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Yeah, we are just a whole bunch of "idoits" who are racist. Busted.

I would say I bet this is BigTT's new account... but this guy is clearly stupid as hell.

edit:

LOL. Man I am SO happy for that dog. I guarantee it is in a much better place.... dead in the ground.

10. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

:deadhorse:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar