Bye Week Stinks

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JMB54, Sep 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

The jets?

Miami?

Why should we care about them?

2. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Jets were 10-6 last year, and beat us, while the Bills didn't make the playoffs, have a hurt qb, and no hope. It would be preferable for the Jets to have a down year and miss the playoffs because the Bills are going to miss it for sure.

The Dolphins were 6-10, signed a pro bowl qb, and by comparison the Raiders were 2-14 and signed an injured qb. It is preferable for the Dolphins to lose as they have the best chance of the two to make the playoffs.

The goal is to have less good teams doing well.

3. PhiSlammaJamma

I also thought Denver losing helps us, tho that is more of a 50/50 situation. Indy is likely to make the playoffs regardless. Denver is a bubble team. So making Denver kneel is a better play for our playoff chances. Plus we can still pass Indy by beating them and winning out.

K.C.'s win is looking good to me too. The Chargers simply have more talent, even if they have less coaching. I'd rather see KC prop themselves up than SD. Although Bowe on KC is looking real good and if he comes along it will take less drag off their qb situation.

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

The KC win is huge and proves that there is something wrong in san diego. Like replacing a good coach with a bad one?

I never thought miami was a threat to anyone trent green is past his prime and the jets reallly were not that good last year despite the 10-6 record. Pennington can't stay healthy 2 years in a row..

How about the cards beating pittsburgh? I hope they can hold on..

I think the denver loss to the colts helps us because we might be hosting a wild card game...

5. PhiSlammaJamma

I never even thought the cards would have a chance. I guess Warner is back to his old tricks. That win helps us a lot. Good for the cards. Pittsburgh is going to right there with us if they can hold it together and this loss will sting.

I don't think the Jets are good either. I still can't believe they made it last year.

6. GUNSLINGER

GUNSLINGER Camp Fodder

I enjoyed watching the other teams play today. So much so that my remote pushing thumb now hurts. However, I sure would've liked to have a serious dog in one of those fights instead of just gambling money.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar