Byard Trying To Make Brady Look Like Bortles

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by MsgBoardJesus, Jan 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MariGOATa

MariGOATa Starter

Lmao. As good as the Texans played Brady last year in the playoffs they still couldnt hold him under 20 pts....I can only amagine how badly his gonna shred our defense, it will probably be 30-0 in the first half.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

[​IMG]

3. Patriot71

Patriot71 Camp Fodder

Good for Byard. He's should feel that way. The media might hype it...although this is the first I've heard but I can guarantee it won't be on the Patriots locker room wall.

4. Subjugation

Subjugation Starter

NESN seems like the worst sprts website ever. Such brady nut huggers,.

5. sean10mm

sean10mm Starter

I doubt this sort of stuff REALLY matters much, but the Patriots are big on a) never giving anybody any "bulletin board material", to the point where they flatter the other team over and over in the press, and b) using every possible thing as bulletin board material for themselves, no matter how minor or petty, to get everyone fired up for the game.

The message Belichick gives is always "Looks like everyone thinks you're a *****. So are you a *****?" And it works pretty well no matter how dumb it is if you think about it too much.

Also the New England sports media is absolutely god-awful to read. There are like 2 decent dudes in a sea of gigantic douchebags.

6. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

In before Kevin Byard’s worst game as a pro.

Tom Ace don’t take lightly to youngins talking loud.

7. Patriot71

Patriot71 Camp Fodder

New England Sports Network

8. TitansAC4

TitansAC4 Starter

Would love for him to look byards way. Gives us the best chance LOL

9. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

The Boston media is bored and is looking for something to report on. Completely a non story IMO, they're turning it around to sound like what it isn't. Besides, the Pats are so confident and arrogant, I doubt they care or use bulletin board material.

On another note, I have been surprised by those who that have stated this will be a game and give the Titans a decent chance to pull out an upset in as many words, Brandon Marshall (Inside the NFL), Cast of 'The Aftermath' NFL Network), Nate Burelson, Maurice Jones-Drew... etc

Anything can happen, there have been huge upsets before in the NFL.

10. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar