But seriously, folks...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by avvie, Jul 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

This was my thought when I posted this thread.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Yes- it's hard to make any reliable prediction when we've never seen the O or D scheme in action. We can be certain there is an adjustment period even if our personnel are aptly suited.

3. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Strictly based on such high expectations, I figure we go 6-10.

Scheme looks better, Inopportune turnovers and Flota injury holds this team back, beside the fact that we aren't playing backup QBs all year again.

4. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

I just hope he doesn't pull the lets play prevent defense every time we get a lead like he supposedly did in Baltimore. We all know all to well how that turned out here with that same mindset.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Well said.. You can't argue with what you just said.

6. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I think this team goes 11-5, yeah I said it.

This team is highly talented on both sides of the ball. They both will be able to reach their full potential this year. I have total faith in this coaching staff to completely give a boost in player development.

9-7, a playoff win with an incompetent staff. What can this team do with a better roster and an competent staff? Surely that's a 2 more win upgrade.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

There are a couple of reasons why the offense doesn't worry me. The biggest reason being that defensive coordinators don't have film on a Lafleur offensive scheme. Thats what made Mularkeys system marginally successful for half a season. On top of that I think this system will cater towards Mariotas strengths.

8. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

Thank you! Cmon ppl The arrow is pointing up for us. Embrace it! Lol

9. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I just think Mariota and Henry are going to put up big numbers this year. Then to add Dion Lewis to this offense. Dion Lewis will prove to be a bigger signing than a lot us expected.

Titans offense will play lights out this year, just watch.

Even if we had a semi competent offense last year, we would've won 2 more games. Cards and Dolphins come to mind.

10. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

shocker jwill thinks we will do bad

• LOL LOL x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar