But seriously, folks...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by avvie, Jul 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

I think we can expect a good season. The question is how good? The key is going to be the start to the season which is an extremely tough part of our schedule. Some say we will be 2-5 or maybe 3-4 at the bye week break. That would put us in a dangerous situation as far as the post season is concerned. We need to find a way to flip those predictions. Anything less than a 5-2 start could be devastating for us. The future for us has never been brighter, but everything is new and unknown, and that could actually work to our benefit.

2. DanPastorini

DanPastorini Starter

I always liked Cutler. He's like the John Cusack of the NFL

• Take a Chill Pill Take a Chill Pill x 1
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

No one likes Cutler

Not even his mom

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

LOL

I mean you are who you are but dudes body language makes nuns want to punch him

hilarious

5. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

5-7 wins. Maybe more if the backup QB gets time cuz of injury.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  6. Adrenalize74

Adrenalize74 Starter

There are just too many variables and unknowns going into this season.

From a pure talent standpoint, the Titans could finish 10-6 to 12-4.

Consider the ENTIRELY new coaching staff and new schemes, it could either create a huge learning curve or actually be worse that Mulsucky and company. The Titans could struggle to win 7-9 games.

I have high confidence in the new coaching regime and love what I have seen and heard so far. Catering to players strengths (especially Mariota), new position coaches (separate ILB and OLB coaches and an actually QB coach) and a healthy Mariota, Davis, Sharpe, things SHOULD be improved across the board.

Final prediction: 11-5.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar