But Kenny Britt still isn't our number 1 WR.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Deuce Wayne, Oct 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Isn't that what I heard for the first 6 weeks or so? Kenny Britt isn't a true #1? And how Jeff Fisher had him on the bench due to his "work ethic".

This is just another example of Jeff Fisher not knowing wtf he's doing with talent. Kenny Britt has CLEARLY been our best receiver for 2 seasons. No question about it. Yet Fisher practically didn't want to let the guy play.
    The same thing is happening to Jared Cook as we speak. Given the chances- he could step in and have a huge game too. But then Fisher knows he'd look bad and his thoughtless decision-making would be exposed once again. There's no way playing Cook over the bums named Scaife and Stevens would be a bad choice.

Anyway, As I said just the other day: Kenny Britt would be a top 10 WR on any other team. But according to Fisher- he's struggling to make the field.

Oh. And I love how the playbook changes for Kerry Collins. We can't take the chance of Vince throwing interceptions, but it's fine if Kerry does? What kind of sense does that make?

• High Five High Five x 10
  2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

OH NO! He came into camp out of shape, lets bench him and he's immature and he sucks! :rolleyes:

:ha:

By far he's the best receiver we've had since Mason. He saved Collins today. It's only because of Fisher that he had to wait to start, and he should be #1 WR for the rest of the season.

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. madeupdreams

madeupdreams Starter

Let's find some more stuff to complain about, yeah!

Rabble! Rabble! Rabble!

Edit - But I do agree he's the best we've had since D-Mase.

4. Deuce Wayne

^It's not complaining. It's observing. Analyzing. And it's fun to do for sports fans.

Real sports fans. Not the "OH WE WON YAY!" sports fans.

• High Five High Five x 6
  5. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

My god I think Roll Tide is Donnie Nickey..lord knows that kid ain't seein the field so he must be here defending his pal.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

You have a player who just turned 22. He has been erratic and inconsistent and had a horrible preseason. He caught 5 passes in week one so it's not like he isn't getting to play.

He was on the field when we needed him and we threw the ball to him. It was a great win with our backup Qb against a good team and some posters just want to cry about something.

It's really getting to the point of a sickness that makes me feel sorry for some people. taking someone positive and wonderful and trying use it as a reason to b***h all the time.

Again Alex can't think for himself he has Duece doing it for him. Nice job Alex you have a the board hater as your mentor. Good work!

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Defending my pal? We win games and that is proof that our coaching staff sucks?

I'm not stopping people like you from saying idiotic moronic things but i will identify them for what they are. Idiotic and moronic.

You have a poster who is not even a titan fan. That's the point he is a Lions and doesn't care if we win or lose. You want to kiss his rear end be my guest.

8. Deuce Wayne

Me and Alex rarely agree.

At least he's a big boy about it and can admit when someone makes a valid point. Unlike you.

And we won DESPITE our coach. How do you fail to get it? Kenny Britt- the guy Jeff Fisher wants to bench all the time SAVED JEFF FISHER.

Think about it for a few minutes... then get back to us...

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Why do you hate Jeff fisher Duece? It has nothing to do with football does it? You are not even a Titan fan are you?

Winning is meaningless to you.

Every time you hate on this team and our coaching staff Alex has the poms poms out. Pathetic..

10. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

Nate Washington and Gage could get cut and
    we'd be a better team

britt d Williams and cook with cj and young could
    be a potent offense.

I think we opened up the playbook
    out of absolute necessesity and hopefully
    well see more deep balls with Vince there after seeing how good it worked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar