Bungles

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Nov 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skyline

Skyline Starter

Haha, it's an acquired taste for sure. But once you're hooked, there's no turning back.

The only thing I've found in Nashville relatively close is the Greek Chicken Spaghetti at Demos'.

2. damersbrah

damersbrah Special Teams Standout

Bengals aren't all that good, their defense is overrated. Problem is, we aren't all that good either.

3. Skyline

Skyline Starter

Care to actually back that statement up with anything factual or should we all just assume that any words from your mouth are the gold standard of truth?

This is the same defense that was ranked 4th in the league two years ago while the Bengals swept the AFC North and went to the playoffs. They were off last year, but that was due to the fact that their offense completely sucked and couldn't keep anything going on their end.

You could make the weak schedule argument, but they shut down Buffalo pretty effectively by holding them to 273 yards and holding Fred Jackson in check, which is no small feat.

Their one weakness (as I've said several times already) is that they can get fall asleep here and there and give up a big pass play or two.

4. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

As you already know, they have drafted very well on the D side of the ball and their coordinator is very creative.

Offense they have AJ and one helluva mad running back coming off suspension. They're gonna try to establish the run

5. quagliero

quagliero Teh Awsum

Fixed. :D

6. pepsidriver24

pepsidriver24 @snydzie

Colin Cowherd has picked the Bungals to beat the Titans 20-14.

7. BJ63

BJ63 Camp Fodder

8. Skyline

Skyline Starter

Hmmmmm, I'll take that as one bit of evidence that the Titans are going to win this one. I hate that guy! :p

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

Was changing flights in the Queen City and decided to try some of that Skyline stuff. I don't know how any human could eat that

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

The Bengals don't let anyone but the Broncos run on them, but since we can't run anyways, I don't think that matters so much. I'm expecting Hasselbeck to win us this game via the pass. Just hope our WR's can create separation and get open.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar