Bulluck Wants To Win Now,expresses Impatience

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TITANFANATIC911, Apr 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansCountry25

TitansCountry25 Veteran

Bulluck is not whining or complaining he is just stating the facts. He has been with the Titans since 2000 just about the longest anyone has been here still on the roster. He wants to win it is that simple. The Titans did give away their best weapon on offense Travis Henry and leading WR for the past 3 seasons in Drew Bennett. They are banking completely on the draft which in the past has not proven in recent years to be the answer. The rookies coming as well as the younger players do have to step it up the only thing I would contend with what Bulluck said was is that EVERYONE has to step up but it would help if he had some help on a consistant basis.

2. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

bulluck will step up this year and win defensive player of the year. :)

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

He is exactly right..

We have lost ground this off season and gained nothing except some nice depth at MLB..:grrr:

4. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Yeah, he is pretty old. He probably shaves his head bald to hide a receding hairline! He probably should think about getting married in the next year or so, before he gets too old to look cute in the wedding photos.

5. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Hasent he always had a shaved head?

I remember when we drafted him. First time I even noticed him is when he picked off Quincy Carter on Christmas and took it back 5 or 10 yards for the TD.

Anyone else remember that?

The 31-0 blowout to the Boys?

6. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

When I heard him on NFLN a few weeks ago, he said the same stuff. My thoughts about what he said was he is pissed we screwed the pooch this year, and if the "replacements" don't step up, he will want to slap MR.

Is that about all? :D

7. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Who can blame him? If I was a dinosuar, I'd want to win the big one just once before I was retired to the bone yard.

Dude just turned 30. Good grief what an old head.

8. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Dude, he's like, 2 years from being the Crypt Keeper.:ha: It's amazing that hot chicks still find him attractive.

9. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I think he'll be Methuselah before the Crypt Keeper.

10. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

From her comments on this thread alone, I'm fairly convinced that elfinmagic has been hanging with Keith all along, and is now waiting on a ring.

He's not that old, he's got a bunch of good years left, I hope we'll extend his contract (I think he has 3 years left on it) a couple of extra years so that he'll have always been a titan when it's all over.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar