bulluck or tulloch in two years?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Aug 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

2. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Im not sure really, it all depends on how Bulluck ages, if hes still as strong and quick as ever, I see us keeping him. Regardless I think we will also keep tulluch

3. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Hopefully, we keep both. But it all depends on how Bulluck ages.

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Lots to consider here and most of it has to do with the level of Bulluck's play and if the Titans are willing to do a deal which would rival what he might get with another team.

By then, he's 33-years old. Many OLB move inside late in their careers but I don't know if that is something Bulluck would ever do. And, if he did, with the Titans' current scheme, they'd never pay him for a part-time job.

My guess is that Titans will draft OLB next season and begin to groom someone.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Fowlers contract was what, 4 years? - Any details on how the cap hit is every year?

6. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

His cap hit is 2.5 mil. His contract was for 4 years. It was 10 mil or 12 mil, I cannot remember which.

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Strange question really since bulluck is an elite player at his position and tulloch doesn't start though maybe he should. They also play different positions and there is a huge difference in what they would make.

I think we would keep both but if tulloch doesn't start in that time he will want to get the hell out of here and go to a team that will play him.

Too many variables really. Depends on our young OLBs and if they can take over. My guess is that we will draft another guy in the 3rd or 4th rd next year.

8. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Word on the street is that Keith loves Tennessee and doesn't want to leave. However, he saw how other players were treated and would not be surprised if he was shown the door, as well. It would be devastating for family and friends if he was released by the team. On some level, he would be willing to deal, to finish his career here, for a lot of reasons.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Well, wasn't that the case with McNair and George? - They weren't ready to realize that their career had reach the top and was starting to go down? They wanted payment and terms like they were 5 years younger and healthier?

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i don't think mcnair wanted anything. he had restructured his deal so many times that he was going to get like $24 million the season we traded him and we didn't want to extend him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar