Bulluck keeps eye on Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Aug 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans Insider

Titans Insider Titans News

Former Titans linebacker Keith Bulluck attended practice on Thursday along with a couple of his Sirius XM co-workers.

Bulluck recently attended a handful of St. Louis Rams practices, where he mentored some young Rams linebackers – such as Alec Ogletree – and spent some time in the coaches’ meetings.

A number of former Titans coaches are now in St. Louis, including Jeff Fisher, Dave McGinnis, Chuck Cecil and Frank Bush.

“It was cool. I enjoyed the experience, getting a different perspective of the game after being on one side of the ball for so long,” Bulluck said. “I really appreciated Jeff and Coach Mac giving me the opportunity to come up there and be a part of it.”

Might it be the start of a transtition to coaching for Bulluck?

“Nope,” Bulluck said. “That was my first time in the classroom since I played, the first time in two or three years. So it was cool. But it didn’t make me wish I was in there or anything like that. I just appreciated it for what it was.”

Bulluck, who’ll be a TV analyst for Titans preseason games, said he’s looking forward to seeing the young linebacking corp of his former team.

“I’m sure they’ll be trying to build off last year,” Bulluck said. “Akeem Ayers is one of those guys I had the opportunity to speak to during the offseason. He’s hungry to show and to prove he can be one of the top linebackers in this league.”

Share on Facebook

Posted In: Team News, Training Camp

Source: Titans Insider

2. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I f***ing love that dude. Keith is/was my all-time favorite Titan.

3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Didn't he express interest in being an LB coach for the Titans?

4. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Always loved Bulluck, life time Titan in my books.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Don't think so.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

No. That was all fans I think making that into a thing

7. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

He should sign him as an defensive assistant.

8. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Just want him around the organization. Want him in the ear of Ayers and Brown too.

I'm hoping Ayers can fill in Bullock's role. He already has the gloves and athleticism.

9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

10. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

Will Eddie George not be doing pre season games?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar