Bulluck: AFC Defensive Player of the Week

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I guess its safe to say that if Bulluck has more than one interception in any game, he gets the honor.

2. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Well deserved. Keith has been an All-Pro for us his whole career. Too bad the league doesn't give him more respect in the form of Pro Bowls.

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Maybe that will get whatever team signs him in the offseason to give him some extra money. I hate to see him go, but his prime is gone and he's not going to be worth the contract that he will get.

Glad he got the award.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

^Not so sure. He's the backbone to the team, really. I don't really see any other leaders in the makings. And he's still performing very well...

5. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

His prime is gone???? BS! The guy still makes plays......he's better than any other LB or DB we have out there. We're fools if we don't keep him for at least 2 more years.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

He's had some incredibly bad tackling this season. There have been several games where he's been totally off the mark. Yes, he's had some good games too, but I don't think he'd be worth top of the market money. He lost a little speed over the last year or two, it's evident at times.

I'm am a huge KB fan, and have been for a very long time. That being said, I think he's gone next season, because he'll want more money than we'll pay. If for some reason his market value drops, and he sticks around, I'll be happy, but I'm not expecting it.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Big Time Titan

I won't argue that he's not the KB of 10 or even 5 years ago, but he is very much the leader of our D. I don't wanna see him go. A nice 2-year deal would be just right in my opinion. I don't see him getting offers from other teams that will just blow him away. If he leaves it will be because a more premiere franchise convinces him that he's better off with a more serious contending team.

8. Big Time Titan

I also agree with this. I'll be really happy if we do bring him back but can't say I expect it. When asked about his future here, he basically expects the franchise to let him walk. He went so far as to mention the departures of Steve and Eddie. I won't be surprised if that happens to him too, I just don't want it to happen to him too.

9. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

I think we should do our best to resign bullock next year, the guy is the heart of the defense and has been for several years now. I dont see any of our other linebackers replacing him and thorton IS looking past his prime. But knowing our front office who knows how things will go. I mean just look at how we handled Steve Mcnair's career. Locking the guy out of the weight room. CLASSSSYYYYY:moon2:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar