BUILD OUR DEFENSE; THAT'S THE KEY!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by oilerstruck, Feb 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I don't think we're a "couple years" away. And I haven't been optimistic about the team in a while.

I think Lebeau is a great coach and Mariota is a good QB who could be great if he keeps developing his game. I think we were close a lot of times last year, but caught some bad breaks and made mistakes at bad times. Gotta either put it out of reach earlier and get more playmakers and/or have more playmakers step up.

Will save my opinion about our season until after the draft. We're close.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

What's a pass defense????....

I only ask because I seem to have forgotten going through the last few years as a Titan fan...

3. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

We DO need a healthy D. Thats true too.

No one is gonna like our D if its unhealthy.

Hopefully this year our D can get quick penetration in the back field. As long as we are back there.. Itd be nice to see some nice looking sacks too

4. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I would be fine if we used our top 5 picks all on defense...we need another pass rusher behind Morgan/orakpo...we need a starting caliber CB...we need a better run stuffing NT...and a better thumper at LB...and better safety depth...those are our 1st 5 picks then trade our 3rd from the rams for Anthony Davis

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

One other thing about adding a bunch of early rnd defensive talent is that those guys are usually pretty solid ST players as well

6. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

So you like to see nice looking sacks eh.....

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

I'd love to see that, but I still think you need to find the starting RT early, unless a trade for Davis happens pre draft which would be nice.

8. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

Big sacks! Like to see em blow up

• LOL LOL x 2
  9. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

GO GET JOSH NORMAN!

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Ball sack!

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar