Bud Adams told the truth

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Hoffa, Sep 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

When Bud was in town for the LP Field name ceremony, he said Jeff Fisher will be the Titans coach for a long time. I thought he was just blowing smoke,
    but now I'm convinced he was telling the truth and JF has some kind of guarantee from Bud that he won't be fired.

Why else would a rational coach in the NFL start Collins next week after his abysmal 1.3 QB rating performance, if his job was really on the line?

Fisher obviously isn't on any hot seat, and winning games is not his first priority this season.

2. The Don

The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

Fish must have some photos of Bud and some farm animals or something. I can't find a rational explanation ...

3. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

I can live with Fisher as coach. It is Collins as QB that I have real issues with.

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Jeff must have convinced Bud that the best way to rebuild is to have multiple (and consecutive) Top 10 picks

5. ditto to that

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Must we continue to have these stupid 'conspiracy theory' threads

7. Apparently...

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Yes they are important to the fabric of the universe.

9. TitansCountry25

TitansCountry25 Veteran

Is it possible that Jeff Fisher is fed up with having his players taken away from him and having chumps put in their place for the most part?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar