Bud Adams speaks!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Oct 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Intresting avatar sig selection TitansErick

2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Yes I don't just turn around and leave a thread when I see it.I back out carefully with my eyes on the closet just in case.

3. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

I changed my Sig pic for you guys. I hope you like it!

4. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Better if it has been this ... IDK

[​IMG]

5. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

LOL.

Maybe it was the combo of the sig and Magnum that looked wrong.:ha:

6. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

I love my Titans, I really do. However, at this point Bud would love to be the Al. Davis of the east. Al has rings!

7. LanceB724

LanceB724 Camp Fodder

That's BS. Al davis hand picks all his players. Fisher picks all his. Bud let's the coach do the heavy lifting just like most other owners. Just because they're both old, were a part of the old AFL, and are owners of :grrr::grrr::grrr::grrr:ty teams do not make them two sides of the same coin. The only time Bud ever mandated something is Vince Young over Matt Leinart. And I'd still take VY over ML today.

8. onthemove

onthemove Guest

However that's happening, it's done nothing to bolster us into being a consistent, premier organization in the NFL. That includes winning in the postseason. If he's gone this long without bringing home a Lombardi, what would make his management practices in this day and age any different? You can't teach an old dog new tricks.

Why not? One ran the team to the ground himself, and the other watched it happen coach after coach, not to mention the ample time he gave Fisher to bring Houston/Tennessee to new prominence.

You're telling me in all his years as owner, he managed to muster one single move for the potential betterment of this very organization?

9. tdo_52

tdo_52 Camp Fodder

I love bud as a owner, he lets the coaches do their jobs. Really doesn't stick his nose in the picture but something really needs to be done here!

10. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

Vince Young?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar