Game Day Thread Browns @ Titans GDT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Yes...probably

2. Jessica

Jessica Starter

Good one.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Do you know how hard it was for me to refrain from comments like these? It seriously took everything I had. Once you get into Taboo you'll see.

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. Jessica

Jessica Starter

Go for it. Seriously.

5. Fry

I am on the mods' **** list. I'll get banned.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  6. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Then why do you disparage him when he's thrown it TO our guy but our we let the defender take it away?

Considering he has - what - 7 TD passes in 2 games? I think he's throwing it TO our guys. Yes our guys laid out for those two passes, but he also made a lot of very accurate throws today as well. He doesn't throw every ball perfectly for sure, but you're not being balanced on what he's doing well and what he isn't!

7. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

I have always held out hope that "Amy" is our owner who is secretly trying to get a feel of the fanbase.

• LOL LOL x 3
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  8. Jessica

Jessica Starter

I dare you...can't wait to ruin you with words.

9. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

Intelligence, looks, attitude and posting on a football forum. WTF is your BF waiting for? Dump that idiot and find someone that appreciates you.

10. Fry

It's what he does. Sucks against the average/good teams and pads the stats against the bad ones.

He'll probably throw seven more over the next two weeks against the Colts and Jags and then come back down to reality.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar