Brown's Agent Feels His Client a Better Fit Elsewhere

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jul 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

As does many players who never make the Pro Bowl.

If Brown has that kind of confidence in his ability, he should know his payday will come when he performs this season.

2. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

I don't think he is pro-bowl worthy. He really hasn't done squat since his second season and even then he was only average. Sure he had a couple great games but that just comes with the territory of playing every game. Billy Volek had some good games too but is he going to be a pro-bowler. Highly doubt it, same goes for Brown. Personally, I'm sick of waiting on everybody's potential. It's time to "put out" or "get out."

I'm surprised the Titans haven't made a move to get rid of one of those backs yet any way...

3. BAMARON

BAMARON Camp Fodder

I saw little last year, and not much more before that to make me think he will ever be much more than a average back.

If he's really unhappy in his situation, I wish we would cut him loose. The Titans are young and full of raw talent...If there's anything we don't need it's a malcontent.

In fairness, Brown does have a rep. as being a positive guy...But that can change if you're unhappy, and feel like your replacement has entered the building.

4. i think that the reason he wants to get out of nashville is because he is afraid that lendale can and probably will take over his job, by beating him out, and he doesnt want to get embarrassed

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

He had hundreds of yards taken away last year due to penalites on the O-line.
    He has shown he is capable of busting a huge run at any time.

He should stay and silence his doubters this year, and then look around if he thinks there are greener pastures than LP field.

6. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

agreed, he should stay and prove himself in tennessee

7. smili

smili Starter

In the big picture, our chance to win in 2006 goes down alot without Brown in the backfield. I'm thinking it's going to be tough to win 6 games given our schedule, and without Brown the odds go down.

Henry has shown me nothing yet, although I've seen some comments that he's focused and ready to play - but isn't everybody saying the right thing this time of year.
    And White may be the future, but this hamstring seems to be lingering - and it'll 'pop' back at any time to sideline him for the rest of the season.

We need Brown this year - and we need to be thinking about seriously resigning him.

8. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

totally agree...

9. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Will be pretty hard to do if Chow gives White most of the carries, considering he talked Reese into drafting him, I'm sure he's also going to put him on the field as often as he can.

10. fltitan

fltitan Guest

This may be more about his agents trying to protect him and not about his attitude. He starts the season as the #1 running back and what happens past that is more up to him than anyone else. The Titans will have the cap space to pay him big money next year if he proves hes worth it lets see what he does.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar