Post-Game Thread Browns 28-Titans 14

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

He couldn't have been worse than Poutasi though. I don't ever remember seeing one lineman give up 4 sacks in one game.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Currently 9 teams have a 0.00 win %.
    14 are at .500
    and 9 are 1.000

by @Titan43 logic if you take the 0.00 teams and combined them with the 1.000 teams win %'s divvied by the 14 .500 teams you could actually possibly maybe sort of get 32 8-8 teams
    #thatwouldbenuts

so what would then happen you ask? Well we go to tiebreaker rules, which at that point would basically mean how'd you do in your division....

So to win the AFCS all we have to do is 1-up the Colts, Texans, and Jags twice, then just win one more game and we're in.

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. JCBRAVE

Bell was really really bad, Im sure if allowed to play passed the first quarter that day he'd have given up about 4 sacks..

4. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

I would assume in order to get a 32 8-8 scenario, each division would have to split all games to make it more likely.

5. JCBRAVE

There are endless combinations that would lead to 32 8-8 teams.

6. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

Of course but their are more combos where divisions equally split. This leading to the most likely scenario.

7. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

I remember wimbley busting up bradys nose for us and then Brady still tore us up

8. JCBRAVE

That wasn't the same, after that initial blow Brady took he went untouched practically the rest of the day. Mariota took a pummeling all game long... After he'd dust himself off he'd find himself laying on his back 2 plays later...

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Haven't really discussed the game yet so I'll do it here a few days late.

-So I finally found a bar in Tuscaloosa that has Sunday Ticket and isn't too packed. Had the Titans game all to myself with a great view. First time in a while I can actually just focus on the game. Anyway...

-Everyone that didn't watch the game hyped up Manziel way too much after seeing the score. He honestly didn't do much against except for throwing up a couple deep balls that are DBs mangled. So basically Manziel in college. If Coty turns his head the right way on Manziel's first pass we would've had a totally different ball game.

-Brings me to my next point. Titans beat themselves on Sunday. Which is especially frustrating since teams have had no problem handling that on their own the past few years. Titans should be 2-0 right now with a cushion between them and Indy right now. Incredibly frustrating we'll probably have the same record as the Colts after week 3.

-There was some I liked and disliked about Mariota on Sunday. I loved that he led the team back and looked less rattled in the 2nd half. That being said, he's going to have to learn to adjust more. As will the playcalling. When going against a good DL, Mariota will have to move the pocket to live another day. Colts have invested a lot of money into their pass rush and they haven't quite woken up yet, hopefully they hit the snooze bar one more week.

-The defense actually wasn't that bad except giving up the 2 big plays. Kept Manziel in check, was able to get off the field relatively well on 3rd downs, got solid pressure, and the run defense was respectable. Staying healthy will be the biggest concern for the unit going forward but I'm liking what I'm seeing, especially when McCourty gets back.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar