Brown will be on field tomorrow

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Jun 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It's more he started those games but never finished them that has him labeled.

2. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

we really have nothing to lose with this move...im pretty happy.

3. zackmann

zackmann Guest

i don't mind this signing...

though I am worried about a trend of drafting players (in early rounds sometimes) and then immediately turning around and trying to find a vet to play that position instead.....

It is possible that Herndon and Brown could start over our 1st 2 draft picks this year....had we signed keyshawn, free agent vets would have started over our 1st 3 draft picks this year...

If we are going to draft running backs in the 2nd round, i would hope they would eventually start....i hope....

but for now, we needed depth....brown represents that....i just don't hope he is the starter, or else we really made a mistake not signing henry and drafting white and henry in the 2nd rounds...

4. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Brown is a good signing. I think this will bring out the best of each back. I think we have it all covered, fundamentally speaking.

5. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I think Herndon's best shot is the nickle, regardless of "starter pay." He has short range and is good against the run. Sounds like a NB to me. He might not even play if he can't beat Finnegan out.

Harper will start. Hill, Finnegan, Griffin, Herndon.... I dunno. Not Griffin at CB -- at least it seems that way. Finnegan should get to compete outside, IMO, or for FS. <Sigh> I guess it's a good thing we'll have good players riding on the bench.

But, what's up with the FGH club? All corners except the ones we'll cut have last names that start with those letters, Jones excluded hopefully.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar