Brown will be on field tomorrow

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Jun 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PeterParker

PeterParker Camp Fodder

I'm glad we sign Chris Brown. Now we have some experience and maturity in the backfield, that we desperately needed. Looking at the roster now, we might not be any good on John Madden football but we will be in line to make the playoff this year this coming season. All we need now is a pass rusher and the Titans will be on their way.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yes, I think Brown will be the starter. He doesn't have much competition winning the job IF he can stay injury-free. Huge if there though.

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Brown wins the job by default.. Heck they coulda dug up Lorenzo White and he'd be starting...

4. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

If we had Holcomb back do you think he would be the starter in our RB roster? lol

5. Young54

Young54 Starter

I'm excited...I finally have a good feeling about our team again. I think brown will definetively be our starter and is going to put up the same kind of numbers that T.Henry did, if not better. And if he gets hurt, oh well, no big deal we didn't spend a lot of money on him and now we can have our young guys step up.

I hope henry can step up and be our number two, then we can move LenDale and his wannabe-Jerome Bettis fat self over to DE. Thats what i call killing 2 birds with 1 stone.

I can't wait till all you nay-sayers jump on the CB bandwagon just like we (ill admit i was guilty of it too) did with T.Henry

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

It's about a chance to play..

In chicago brownie would have had a shot as a solid #2 behind benson but here we don't even have a guy with benson's credentials yet. He wants to play and if he has a good year a bigger contract will be available. $1.85M isn't bad at all as it is but with just a one year deal he is motivated as hell.

Brownie is back!

7. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

Sad Day For This Fan, I Wonder How Long Before He Get His Turf Toe Injured Or Something Else? Oh Well I Hope It Works And He Stays Consistent And Healthy...

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

We can't give up on guys like that..

Young54's comment is indicative of how many on this board think. If a guy doesn't work out right away throw him in the merde pile. Brown is here for just one season. If he has a 2004 type year it will be unlikely he will be back because his market value will be high. Then it will be up to henry and white to take over.

Brown is still a young guy and played good football for us and many still wanted him in the merde pile. We can't give up on guys like that.

Ideally white should be our starter and pound the ball for 15 times a game 4 yards a pop with henry as our 3rd down and change of pace back. We don't want 2nd rd picks riding the pine but if those guys are not up for it at least we have brownie now..

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

4good..

In 04 and 05 chris brown had 26 starts with almost 500 touches of the football. I wish people would stop acting like he can get through 2 games.

If brown is starting and gets hurt so what that means white or henry will play.

10. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

Thats what i have been thinking too... in 05 he played a 15 game season and was just held out of the jacksonville game along with other vets... people think he will go down in game 1 or 2 but thats ridiculous to base that off of past performance... i mean there is always the possibility of that happening but the comments i have seen about him being hurt in the first few games are baseless

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar