Brown will be on field tomorrow

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Jun 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Well, so now we have 2 former 2nd round picks (runningbacks) that aren't starters.

2. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I can think of a lot of GOOD 1st round RB's that were not starters thier first year....Maroney, Addia, D Williams....

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I think it's actually going to be interesting to see if one of these three can step up and earn the spot... I just hope all three don't end up in the same area and no one takes the real starting role.

4. eberry

eberry Camp Fodder

Yep. Now they get to watch a guy take their spot and not do anything with it. And if he doesn't, I'm sure he'll whine about it, or at least not be a good teammate. He's just weak. Weak.

5. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Weak sauce?

6. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

Personally I think Henry will be the starter by our bye week. The 2 big questions for me are 1) how will Lendale handle the competition - he is a competitor, and he might raise his game and emerge as the player he should be 2) how will CB look behind a good FB and much improved line? CB didn't have much going for him when he was the starter, and still ran well when he wasn't injured (well, except for any short yardage situation). If the blocking is that much better than 2-3 years ago, I could see Brown making this a real competition, though.

Henry is the de-facto starter for me simply because of his running style and his build. I think Brown's durability questions will always be in the minds of the coaches until the last game is played, and LW is going to have to do some make-up work to get back in coaches good graces. They know that with our solid O-line and our FB, they can plug Henry in and get an efficient run game.

7. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

hmmmm

What number will he wear?

Please please please please give him 29 back then give Henry 27. HELL YA

8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

So Reinfeldt wins a point on this one. Same back at a much lower price. Good he let him test the market.

9. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

But it was bad that he let T. Henry test the market, IMO.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

:obvious:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar