Brown paper bag time (Titans stink).

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Nov 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Always maximizes talent as well. If there's one thing you can say about Fisher it's that his teams always overachieve and NEVER quit!

2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

These owners are shrewd tight fisted dudes.

They all know Fisher is a turd. They build up the Fisher myth to keep us down.
    Talk is cheap while he's the 'most tenured' coach.

Don't be surprised to see him have his pick of crap teams. No owner serious about winning will want him.Especialy with so many young unproven guys doing well when given opportunity.

3. amy

amy Starter

The meaning is the same. And I'm wondering if all this fail is intentional. They know how to play this game. If they don't play it the way they can, then they need to stand there and admit to it. Instead, they are taking the Vince Young way out of their troubles. If you suck, run away from it and blame someone else for your failure. They obviously are sticking by their bro, but they are also going down in flames with him. And Fisher? He's so ego driven, he wouldn't apologize to God. :irked:

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

As much respect as Munch and Washburn receive, the interior of both the OL and DL are key reasons for this losing streak.

I hope Brown and Jones are not close to 100% because they looked over-matched yesterday. The drop-off is significant when they are out. DT play is everything in the Titans defense. Without a push, the DEs become insignificant. Yesterday, they were getting consistently knocked back two yards every snap.

On the OL, Scott needs to be replaced by a run blocker. I give Harris a pass since this is his first year but Amano remains inconsistent and needs to move back to G. CJ is making cuts before he even gets to the line because the OL can't get a push. I think Roos has dropped off as well.

Tackling has been a joke. The defense can't use being tired as an excuse because they gave up 40 yards to MJD on the first drive. Zero intensity. McRath was getting a lot of praise entering this season but he's not shown me anything this season. I have no idea what happened to Witherspoon. I don't sign Tulloch unless he shows more in the final few games. Hope needs to be gone.

Fisher has lost this team. Fundamentals have been thrown out the window. The team is undisciplined. That reflects on Fisher and every coach on the staff. I don't care if you think Fisher is a good coach or not — if he's ineffective, it doesn't matter. The team has quit. Sometimes, it's just better to move on.

• High Five High Five x 4
  5. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

If Jeff does what he did after Vince walked out we might have a defense full of practice squadders playing on Thursday..couldn't be any worse could it? :ha:(Yes I know this different than Vince's blowup & walkout but you notice how this is barely mentioned when half the team left)

6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Why any team would rely on a LB, such as McGrath, who is no longer juiced, is beyond me. It's like throwing a pillow out there.

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Notice how their has not been any mention of a "player's only" meeting. The team quit a long time ago when it would have mattered to fix things.

There have been a lot of bad off-season moves this year that are biting us in behind. The "Young guys" (pun intended) have not come even close to stepping up as leaders. Griffin- pssshhh.....Young.....pshhhh.....even the vets are jokes when it comes to leadership. Brown ?.....pssshhhh.... Witherspoon/Babin- you can't expect much inspiration from journeymen.

Reinfeldt and Fisher deserve a lot of blame for some bad off-season moves as well as this performance/meltdown we are observing.

8. customtitan

customtitan Special Teams Standout

5 outta the last 7 seasons have had a 5 or more game lossing streak in them :eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar