Brown Named AFC Offensive Player of the Week

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Sep 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Titans RB Chris Brown was named the NFL AFC Offensive Player of the Week for his 175 yard performance on 19 carries in a 13-10 win over the Jaguars on Sunday. The effort was the best of his career. "It's just how this league is," Brown said. "It's all based on 'What have you done for me lately?' You've got to go out and perform every day. Every play, you've got to go out and show you're the best and show why you belong." Brown credits the Titans OL for giving him the opportunity. Whether his performance earns him a start Sunday against the Colts remains to be seen. Officially, LenDale White, the Titans' second-round draft pick last year, is on the depth chart at starter.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Good for you Chris!

3. dennykidd

dennykidd Guest

awesome job!

good for Chris....and yes he is the starter regardless of who get's the first carry,I think that's quite obvious.

4. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

Kudos for Chris Brown! Great come back can we say starter!!

Attached Files:

5. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

congrats chris..
    That should help out his confidence walking into next week's game.

Anyone else see a pattern with last season and TH?

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i think whoever has the hot hand during the game is going to get more carries.

7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I think they'll both get plenty of time, and the "starter" is up in the air.

8. ToY

ToY Guest

Well deserved!

9. moose4now

moose4now Starter

'atta boy Chris!! :thumb:

Now go and light it up against the Colts. :))

10. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

The real question is, who should get the goaline carries.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar