Brown could re-emerge against the Colts

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Dec 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

When Chris Brown got shoved to the bench on Oct. 8, you had to figure he’d be heard from again before the season was over.

That chance could arrive Sunday against Indianapolis. more...

2. Titansfan256

Titansfan256 Guest

I dont think he'll do much. He probably wants out at this point.

3. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

That was then, this is now. I don't expect anything in the way of vengeance.

4. TitansCountry25

TitansCountry25 Veteran

Well if he wants anyone to have a reason to make a deal for him in the off season and he gets a chance to play he best make the best out of it and play well which I expect him to and if nothing less he is very fresh.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

the only thing im sure brown will do is get hurt.

6. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

You mean like White? White has been hurt on and off this whole season and certainly doesn't look like the work hourse back we want him to be.
    IMO we are lucky to have a guy like Brown who can come in as a backup and Brown has to be thinking he doesn't have many more chances to show something before he hits the FA market.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

apparently fisher would rather have an out of shape rookie on the field rather than brown, that's good enough for me.

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Oh, I'm glad we have brown as security if White is too hurt to play. I'm just not glad that we may need to actually use him.

Fresh legs could be a great thing in this game though... I could see brown breaking a long one. I could also see him breaking a toe on a loss of 2.

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I've heard all season about the Colts run D.
    He could have a good game.

Did you notice what happened to the Eagles last week?

Travis Henry isn't the only one that ran all over them.
    People say our O-line is better.

Maybe Brown will put a hurtin' on them.
    Henry really only had one fumble last week.
    Can't we put one of those fumbles lost on Vince?

Eagles and Colts both have run d problems.

I just want to win the game.
    If Brown is the guy, I'll be behind him.

He will still likely get hurt.

Fisher doesn't play rookie backs much anyways.
    White has little to do with this.

10. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Henry actually did only have one fumble, and it was on him. White had the other fumble, but that's the one that Vince shares the blame for. Henry should start, Brown can be our change of pace guy, and hopefully break a big one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar